TELEPHONIST/ ADMINISTRATION (CASUAL)
This is a casual position, working as and when required, Monday to Sunday rostered and rotating shifts.
Can you be flexible to work shifts, morning, day and night shifts?
As a Telephone Operators you will be based in either our telephonist office or Emergency Department (ED) reception. You will therefore not only be our first point of contact for all incoming calls, patient enquires, and any internal emergency calls, you will provide efficient, courteous and friendly frontline service when based in our ED, where you will undertake various other administration tasks that support to organise day to day administrative activities.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer service superstar with a strong communication skills
- Proven abilities in providing administrative support
- Attention to detail, accuracy and time management
- Someone who is able to work in a team environment
- A strong communicator with people from all walks of life
- Experience in previous roles where there has been a strong internal and external customer focus
- Someone who is able to stay calm in emergency situations, and work under pressure
Although some Administrative or Telephony experience is an advantage it may not necessarily be required as an excellent training package will be provided.
For further information please contact Michelle Gibbons on (06) 946-9800 or (027) 615-5692.
Vacancy Ref # 5944634
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th May 2022
To apply for this role, please visit www.wairarapadhbjobs.co.nz where you can also obtain a copy of the job description for this role.